Tyler L. Janke – Partner
Tyler is in his fourth year working exclusively in Family Law. During this time, he has litigated numerous cases involving all aspects of divorce, custody, support, division of property and separation.
Tyler began his career outside of law by working as a mechanical engineer followed by 12 years in the finance industry working as a trading specialist researching and preparing firms for trade disputes and mediation. Tyler has used his years of detailed work experience in pressure filled environments to better suit the demands of his clients regarding court hearings, trials and mediation by shielding his client's from stress.
- California 2012
- Federal – Eastern District 2012
- Lincoln Law School, Sacramento CA.
J.D. – 2011
- Walla Walla University, College Place WA.
B.S Mechanical Engineering – 1994
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California, Family Law Section
- Sacramento County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Board member – Data Driven Athlete Racing